Wednesday, 30 March 2011

Bella Bellini tease and denial blow job video

Don’t you want to watch a Bella Bellini blow job video? I’m sure you’ve been fantasizing about how I would lick and suck your cock. I know how your perverted minds work. Especially after all those masturbation instruction and strap-on worship videos and sessions. Don’t get so excited fools! Obviously you are never going to see me suck dick. I just upped my tease and denial game a few notches by using a thick lollipop, shaped exactly like a penis! I had so much fun with all that sexy, teasing lollipop licking action. Watch me tease the tip of the ‘penis’ with my tongue before I deep throat it!

I even share some true life tease and denial stories about some naughty tricks I played on ex-boyfriends. You won’t know whether to laugh or feel sorry for them. Personally, I think my final tease was hilarious. But that’s just the evil Dominatrix in me:D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tumblr

Share It