Monday, 23 July 2012

Are You Addicted 2 Samantha?

We All Got Addicted to this Busty Dominatrix. Samantha's curves gets boys pounding their cocks, virtually non-stop wanking.
You Coward It's just you and me now. What are you gonna do?
Stare at my TITS well here's your chance. Just stare at my tits and hope you don't get caught. Focus and get off as fast as you can before someone busts us.
By TITS How to smother a fool properly... demonstration takes a very real turn!!!
Wack Off - Breast Smother - Kick to the Nuts I ignored him while he jacked off sheepishly, knowing that it made his day. Then he gets smothered by my massive tits until I notice that he's getting hard again... Time to get kicked ruthlessly. His poor used dick just can't get enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tumblr

Share It