Friday, 31 August 2012

Brat Doll Maya Fox - Worship Me


Cum splash
Ready to shower yourself in that gooey white stuff you love so much!!!!! Pull out your dick and start stroking as I tease and direct you. Im going to distract you so good that when I tell you to cum all over your face youll be in a state of mind where you wont be able to resist!
Sexy denial tease
A sexy tease and denial is what your getting today and you better not cum! If you do there will be consequences to pay and I can assure you now, you will NOT like them.

Worship Me
You just couldnt resist buying another one of my clips, could you? You check my store everyday, its a routine: wake up and go straight to your computer. Wonder whats in store for you today? Wonder what part of my perfect body you will be stroking to?? Tits? Ass? Pussy? Lets go horny boy, cum worship your goddess. (btw, these see thru panties show you more than you deserve!)

Lets have sex
Im hot and horny and I cant wait to take your clothes off!!! I can only imagine what it would be like to fuck your hard, throbbing......WAIT A MINUTE!!!! What the hell is that little thing??? Really? Thats it?? Thats useless! What is a hot girl like me suppose to do with that?? Guess Ill get off on my pink vibrator :)

Cum for my tits
My titty addict is back for another jerk session, can we say chronic masturbator for my tits?? HAHAHA Stroke and get weaker loser as I flaunt them in front of your face!

1 comment:

  1. Maya Fox wont do foot fetish clips. Whats up with that???

    ReplyDelete

Tumblr

Share It