Saturday, 11 August 2012

Goddess Alexandra Snow

Shotpix.com Professor Fuckover
Oh hi professor. Ceara Lynch and I have something we need to discuss with you. We heard that you've got some "opportunities" for extra credit and we both didn't like those B's we got on the last test. Anything we can do to get a few points? Take our tops off? Ok, in a sec... you already have a big boner in your pants so why don't you show it to us first? Yeah, stroke it for us! Do you like our sexy coed bodies? I bet you do... no, don't stop stroking while I get something out my purse. HA! Keep on going while I keep filming! We're going to have enough blackmail material to last us to grad school. We heard you were a pervert and this is what happens to pervs.
Go ahead, keep rubbing one out, I'm getting it all on video.
Video includes: female domination, double domination, school girls, college coeds, brat girls, blackmail, humiliation, masturbation instructions, CFNM
Shotpix.com Black Widow Breast Smother
I admit that I've grown rather bored of you. It was fun to date you, to tease you, even to sleep with you that once.. But you've really lost your usefulness and your excitement. You see, I crave a different kind of excitement… and there's a reason why most men don't last long around me. So come over here and let me get you nice and aroused. I know how much you love my breasts, your cock gets hard for them instantly. Don't you love this gorgeous bra and my corset? It makes my tits just so enormous! What if I just pressed them up against your face? Does that feel amazing? How about a little harder?
You can't breathe? I know, that's the point. Just relax, it'll all be over soon...
Video includes: female domination, tit worship, smothering, tit smother, black widow, femme fatale, tease and denial
Shotpix.com The Breasts that Make Men Weak
It's undeniable: these are the breasts that make men weak. I simply have to let you glimpse the smallest amount of cleavage and your knees get weak, so how do you think you'll react when you see my awesome tits in this revealing dress? I just love to tease men with my natural splendor and watch them turn into babbling idiots. Now boob zombie, start stroking and we'll get started.
If you're good, I'll give you a cum countdown while you stare at my heavenly breasts.
Video includes: female domination, tit worship, breast fetish, cock tease, tease and denial, orgasm control, masturbation instructions

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tumblr

Share It