Sunday, 2 September 2012

Goddess Kim Kay - Teased Until Broken


Teased until broken
Do you know what the best part of watching you stroke your dick is??? Its the ending when I begin to count you down, watch you smile from ear to ear as you jerk it harder and faster and then ripping it all away when I make you do the unthinkable- SMACK IT HARD!!!! Hahahahahaa

Big soft tits
Who's going to be the next victim to fall for my big, soft tits?!? I suspect YOU! One look and you are putty in my hands and the more I show, the more feeble you get. Go on try to resist temptation, you know damn well you cant.

Your denial is my pleasure
I think the title says it all, your denial is my pleasure!

A loyal husband
You pride yourself on being a faithful husband, but I know that with your wife gone for the night and me dressed in this sexy bikini, you wont be able to resist temptation! I want your pants down around your ankle and I want you stroking it hard for me! Be ware your wife may only be moments away from unlocking the door and catching you with your pants around your ankles!!!! (Must watch while the wife is gone for a bit)

The babysitter
Your wife has hired me full time to help out with the , but what she doesn't know is that every time she leaves the room you are checking me out. Today I have decided to confront you about it. Once again she is upstairs in your bedroom and you are alone in the living room. I come in, turn off the TV and lean in…..you wont be able to resist as I whisper in your ear and make you stroke it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tumblr

Share It