Sunday, 10 February 2013

Christina QCCP Tease and Denial

The Christina QCCP clipstore is the place to get your chastity and Tease and Denial fix. I love the way she dresses her slaves head to toe in black spandex, leaving only his cock and balls exposed for her tease and torture.

Guess He Was Right
There is a way we can still be close, even though client ex-boyfriend tends to get too familiar, too entitled, too... male. This way, I can sit right here, just like I used to, only there's nothing ex can do to prevent whatever I would like to do to him and his poor, helpless cock. Can a penis look whiny? Sleeper holds, forced foot kissing, teasing, twisting, and goodness, no orgasm. No orgasms for exes, only blue balls and ruined climaxes.


Chastity Check Week 2
It's the 14th day of the client's cock-cage journey. This is a quiet, intense video: The client is breathless, weak, almost dazed from the two weeks of l oockdown. There's a maternal tone here, because at this point, I don't need to tease or be mean. I've been sending him sexy pantyhose pictures of myself every few days to make the chastity even more torturous. The client is completely owned, literally under lock and key. The air in the room is thick with desperation. Poor darling. We're halfway there. Just another 14 days. I'll see you next weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tumblr

Share It